MYP is Now Booking Appointments!
Massage Therapists within Ontario are now able to get Back to Work on Urgent Care Patients in Need of Symptom Relief AND Patients looking to reincorporate Massage Therapy Care for Relaxation & Stress Relief!
MYP Questionnaire: What Quantifies an Urgent Care Patient?
if you are unsure if you Qualify as an Urgent Care Patient, Please Call or Email our Office 905-516-1283 email@example.com
- Treatment aimed at alleviating significant pain, understood as pain that is incapacitating for the patient and interferes with their ability to carry out normal functioning.
- Care for patients experiencing a sudden and debilitating change in functional abilities (understood as walking, standing, sitting, lifting floor-to-waist or waist-to-shoulder, stair climbing, ladder climbing) or significant restrictions (experienced during bending/twisting, repetitive movement, pushing/pulling with right/left arm) as well as injury to head/neck/back and extremities.
Although RMTs are to Prioritize Urgent Care Patients, EVERYONE is now Eligable For Massage Therapy Treatment.
For preexisting patients a video-call appoint option is available, where we will be able to walk you through at home stretches, exercises and pain-relieving techniques to help alleviate your symptoms.
Please feel free to contact our office to review your symptoms with a practitioner and discuss what treatment options are available to you.
Prior to Scheduling an appointment, we ask all patients to complete the following questionnaire as part of our Covid-19 Pre-Screening Mandate that will Help to ensure the safety and well being of everyone both prior to their appointment.
Covid-19 Pre-Screening Questionnaire
- Do you have any of the following symptoms: fever/feverish, new or existing cough, difficulty breathing? □ Yes □ No
- Do you have any of the following symptoms: aches and pains, nasal congestion, runny nose, sore throat, diarrhoea? □ Yes □ No
- Have you traveled internationally within the last 14 days (outside Canada)? □ Yes □ No
4. Have you had close contact with a confirmed/potential COVID-19 positive person? □ Yes □ No
5. Have you had close contact with a person (or family member) with acute respiratory illness? (symptoms including fever/feverish, new or existing cough, difficulty breathing) □ Yes □ No
- Have you had close contact with a person (or family member) experiencing aches and pains, nasal congestion, runny nose, sore throat, diarrhoea? □ Yes □ No
If you have answers NO to all questions then you are free to schedule a massage appointment so long as you also fit the criteria for urgent patient care.
If you have answers YES to any of the screening questions, then at this time you are unable to schedule a massage appointment. Please contact our Office to schedule your appointment as soon as you (or your family member) have been symptom free for 48 hours, or until 14 days have passed since exposure to a potential Covid-19 positive individual.